Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring/Summer Prints and Pattern Trends

Yei happy Friday! What a long week! But its over and now the weekend my favorite of all! And as a celebration for such I thought to share some of my favorite upcoming trends and visions on some spring/sumer prints and fabrics! Luxe natural fibbers, a focus on linen and indigo, crisp handles, dimensional structures, and marbled color were some of the key messages from Première Vision this season. Trends are one of my fav topics because is the mix of society and design, fashion and the everyday life!!! Here is my preview of what is coming up! Have a great friday and weekend, and stay on the look for some of these prints! xo Luciana

Blurred

Carnival tropical

Mineral

Birds

Dreamscape

Modern primitive



1 comment:

  1. Great patterns.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Springtime Coral'. Thanks in advance.

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete