Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader - Alternatives?


It is a real sad news to hear that google reader is coming to its end! Honestly, I'm having a hard time understanding why they would want to get rid of some serious archiving system! Sad but true, but also happy to see that people want to be heard and a petition was created - check it out here -

Oh well, not the first time technology is asking us to adapt to change! If you are looking for an alternative here are my two recommendations - Feedly - on the left & - NewsBlur - on the right. Give these I try, they are new platforms but is nice to know we have some alternatives.


I hope we keep connecting and sharing through these new platforms. And you keep reading some #HeartThis. You can also stay tune through {Facebook} {Instagram} {Blogloving} or an RSS Subscription. Sometimes I do smile at being able to live through time/social changes. I think is so interesting and fascinating, can't wait to hear what is Googles reason for this; a good one has to be don't you think so?
xo - luciana

No comments:

Post a Comment