Tuesday, February 26, 2013

DESIGN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

Last week I posted the 6 must follow Fashion Instagram accounts! I had to follow up with the 6 must follow Design accounts! These ladies are so talented, showing the world what they are all about and what they truly believe in! Stating a purpose and a lead for upcoming newness, is what makes them definitely stand out! Maybe not your most obvious - most popular design leads, but thats what I loved. They for sure make my mornings when I go throughout some Instagram inspiration! Take a look and tell me what you think? They  are definitely contributing to the current design world!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Instagram as a must-follow!
    - Kristin @ Reverie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They for sure make my mornings when can i buy instagram stock I go throughout some Instagram inspiration!

    ReplyDelete